Performance Account Manager at Leading Media Agency
Want to work for one of the largest media agency networks and the fastest growing media agency group globally?
About the Job :
- Supporting the Account Director and taking ownership over allocated campaigns
- Planning, implementing and optimising campaigns
- Creating reports, analysing and improving campaigns
- Market leading strategy planning and delivering
- Main focus on direct response campaign but also an element of brand activity management
- Reporting to client briefs in a timely and professional manner
- Develop market leading performance strategies using paid search and paid social channels
Your experiences :
- Client facing experience
- Previous experience working in an agency
- Managing budgets for pay per click campaigns
- Working on multiple accounts at once
Apply for this role today by sending me your CV via this website. Please note all applications will be made in confidence.
We have a variety of search/digital roles on at present (£26k-£100k), so if this is one is not suitable.