Accounts Assistant - Paid - Central London - Property
A successful and constantly-growing property investment and development company with a portfolio of diverse properties in London and surrounding areas. This company is making waves in the competitive London property scene and is looking to expand further with more staff.
This is a 6 month internship based in Holborn, Central London paying NMW with the opportunity for a full-time job with a higher salary in month 7.
Key responsibilities of the role:
- Assisting the FD on the administration side
- Dropboxing invoices and getting them signed off
- Filing for various accounting stages e.g. posting and payment
- Maintaining schedules
What are you ideal personality and qualifications?
- Bright and confident
- Desire to keep an organised system for a busy portfolio
- Excellent attention to detail
- Passion for administration
- Friendly disposition
What are the perks of interning at this company?
- Fantastic office in a beautiful central London square
- Opportunity to gain lots of experience and build your career in a caring environment