Do you have team management skills?
Are you seeking a new challenge to work as a Team Manager?
Do you have experience working within a call or contact centre environment?
We are recruiting for an experienced Team Manager to lead a key account team within a Contact Centre for an really exciting brand.
This is fantastic opportunity to develop your career working with some of the UK’s biggest brands for our lovely client based in Thame!
So, if you are a high caliber individual, on top of your game, who can hit the ground running this is the perfect job for you.
- You will be responsible for the motivation, coaching, mentoring and development of a team of customer service professionals.
- You will need to be extremely focused with the ability to keep the bigger picture in sight whilst still dealing with the day to day detail.
- You will have full responsibility for ensuring achievement of all performance levels of the team and ensuring the team is highly motivated at all times. Development, nurturing and coaching to support your team to be at their best.
- You will also be a point of contact for escalation management from both the team and client.
This exciting opportunity could be your perfect role if you have:
- Experience of working in a Contact Centre environment (desirable)
- A passion for delivering exceptional customer service
- Proven ability to effectively motivate and performance manage teams, implementing coaching and developmental strategies to ensure that your team is motivated and enabled to consistently achieve customer service excellence
- Excellent communication, planning and organisation skills with the ability to develop effective relationships at a variety of levels both within the team and with the client and customers
- Be computer literate with a good knowledge of 'office’ applications
- Analytical thinking to support issue diagnosis and a well-developed ability to evaluate risk and exercise judgement
- Can evidence that you can perform under pressure while maintaining professional
You will need to be willing to be contacted outside of operating hours in case of a crisis situation.
£26,000 - £28,000 - Dependent on Experience
Monday to Friday - 9am to 5.30pm
Do you feel you could make a positive difference to the team? If so - Apply today!