Brand Manager Branded FMCG Manufacturer SW England
Are you an experienced Brand Manager with Branded FMCG experience looking to further your career? If you are looking for a great business which is profitable, growing and ambitious, or maybe you wish to have more autonomy and decision making capability with multiple customers then look no further this opportunity could be the role for you.
I am working with a well-established Branded FMCG business who are seeking a Brand Manager. The supply Personal Care products across multiple Retail Channels.
- Working on our top brands. You will be responsible for developing and implementing the brand marketing strategy including brand activity plans, comms, PR and NPD programme.
Drive development of Brand Strategy and Vision:
- Development and implementation of brand strategy to achieve total company sales and profit expectations (as defined by annual budgets)
- Evaluation of internal and external market and consumer trend data in conjunction with Epos Analyst
- Management of brand to maximize profitability, taking steps as required to address any slippage in KPIs versus budget
NPD projects and development
- Identify NPD opportunities and propose to management team with full commercial business case
- Execute agreed NPD projects to achieve profitable brand growth from concept stage through to implementation, coordinating all related functions
- Develop prioritisation of projects according to commercial and/or strategic needs
- Create, protect and enhance consistent brand equity
Brand Promotions, Merchandising and Marketing Communications
- In case of comprehensive campaigns (in particular new media) co-develop with campaign manager cost effective comms activities
- Generate appropriate marketing collateral to support local market initiatives in liaison with sales team
- Work with third party agencies to oversee the management PR and digital activity including social media & brand websites to ensure consistent communication
- Accurate A&P budget management, with monthly reporting on UK spend
- Identification of ROI on key investments proposed in cooperation with finance
- Attend retailer meetings as and when required
- Provide regular brand updates to sales team and content for retailer meetings
- To support the sales team with retailer specific marketing activity where appropriate
- Attend off site events and exhibitions as required both in UK and Internationally.
- Any reasonable additional duties requested or delegated by your manager
Applicant must haves:
- Brand Strategy development & approach
- Project management
- NPD process from concept through to launch
- Budgets & commercial decision making
This role is based in the SW of England. Commutable from Wiltshire, Gloucestershire, Hampshire and parts of Dorset.
Package £40-45k + car allow + excellent benefits