What it’s about
The Marketing Manager role is a key role to support the implementation of the marketing strategies of the two key sectors for Cambridge English (the HE& Adult and Schools sectors) at Cambridge English. The role will work closely with the Marketing Strategy Managers, Product Managers and marketing professionals both in Cambridge and globally to develop and deliver marketing activities and to manage key projects for each sector. The role provides an opportunity to join a high performance and fun team working in a fast paced global environment.
What you’ll be doing:
• Support the Sectors teams in all marketing functions, liaising with the relevant teams including: marcomms, recognition, PR and events to complete specific projects.
• Manage projects related to new product launches and product improvements for both sectors including producing launch packs, customer presentations, fact sheets, etc.
• Use market intelligence, competitor analysis and customer data analysis to inform the marketing strategies for both sectors and to implement relevant actions which will have a positive impact for our customers.
• Provide marketing support for training of products/services for both sectors to ensure staff and consultants have the necessary tools to sell and promote our products.
• Design and deliver engagement programmes to support product adoption, including events, webinars, presentations, articles, etc.
• Produce relevant internal communications to inform the wider organisation on new developments and initiatives within the sector teams.
What we’re looking for
• We are looking for a Marketing professional who is passionate about ensuring the best customer experience for our customers.
• You will have an interest in working on improving customer journeys, product marketing and global education.
• You will be able to analyse and use data to contribute to the product/sector strategies and marketing briefs, working autonomously and within a team.
• You will be both creative and proactive in generating ideas and successfully completing set projects
• You will be a strong communicator, able to develop relationships with colleagues and partners and work collaboratively across functions within the business
• This is an excellent opportunity to join a market leader and be rewarded with valuable learning opportunities, a competitive salary and benefits.
Who we are
Cambridge English Language Assessment (www.cambridgeenglish.org) is a division of Cambridge Assessment (www.cambridgeassessment.org.uk), a not-for-profit department of University of Cambridge. We develop and produce the most valuable range of qualifications for learners and teachers of English in the world. Over 5 million people in 130 countries take our exams every year. Around the world over 20,000 universities, employers, government ministries and other organisations rely on our exams and qualifications as proof of English language ability.
• Generous contributory pension
• 28 days annual leave, plus bank holidays
• Annual performance related bonus and increases (discretionary)
• Enhanced maternity/paternity pay and childcare voucher scheme
• Employee discount and cash back scheme at 1,200 retailers
• Cycle scheme
• Subsidised canteens
• Corporate discounts on Gym memberships and car rental
• Support for professional qualifications
The closing date for receipt of applications is 28th May and interviews will be held on the 12th of June
To find out more about this role please view the job description or to apply, please upload your covering letter and CV.
As part of your recruitment process you will be required to undergo a background screening. This will be carried out by our selected supplier, Credence Background Screening Limited.