Are you an experienced paraplanner looking for a role with genuine autonomy, flexibility and accountability?
Award-winning Chartered Financial Planners, MFP Wealth Management, have an opportunity for a full-time paraplanner to join their tight-knit team in Mudeford, Christchurch.
The firm helps successful individuals retire successfully. You would be working with affluent individuals, helping provide pensions and retirement planning advice and create ongoing wealth management strategies that allow clients to fulfil their personal vision of retirement.
The main responsibilities of the role are to:
Write accurate and detailed client financial advisory, planning and review reports for delivery by the financial planner.
- Acquire relevant client, product provider and fund manager information for analysis and inclusion within advice reports.
- Complete analytic work, including cash flow forecasting and investment analysis of existing financial arrangements. Research new product options.
- Shape recommendations to clients by discussing proposals with the financial planner.
Manage the day-to-day ongoing client relationship and the financial planning workflow using comprehensive CRM software.
- Manage all the administrative tasks related to clients
- Attend, and participate where necessary, client meetings with the financial planner.
- Manage the application process and submit new business to the back-office system.
- Undertake the monthly fee reconciliations and create and review management reports
Assist with the management and improvement of documented systems and processes, in line with BS 8577, driving process improvement for paraplanning activities.
You will have:
- A minimum 5 years’ experience working in an IFA’s office, ideally specialising in pensions and investments.
- A desire to learn and develop with the business - possibly a willingness to become a qualified adviser over time.
- An ability to use technical financial planning tools, financial modelling and back office software.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to develop and maintain client trust and inspire confidence.
- Be articulate - able to communicate effectively in verbal and written form.
- Be highly organised, methodical, analytical and disciplined.
Most importantly, we are looking for someone who:
- Has a positive, can-do attitude, and is solutions-oriented.
- Is a genuine self-starter with an ability to prioritise and manage their own workload effectively.
This is a full time position, with flexibility, based at our offices in Mudeford, Christchurch. Please get in touch for a full job specification.