Project Support Analyst
Are you looking to work for a truly global business based in Central London? Are you an experienced Project Support Analyst with a background in Financial Services, Projects and Senior Stakeholder Management?
Our client is a global professional services firm based in Central London who currently have a need for someone to provide financial and project support for one of their largest clients. This role will work closely with senior stakeholders on a daily basis and will take responsibility for budgeting, forecasting and providing financial and analytical support on an ongoing basis.
Candidates must have excellent communication, analytical and financial skills and must have worked in a financial services organisation in the past.
The responsibilities will include:
- Providing day to day support for the client facing teams managing this large, ongoing project
- Providing financial support and analysis to project including budgeting, challenging WIP, reviewing costs against budgets and analysis of fees charged.
- Main point of contact for clients, dealing with non-technical account queries
- Building and developing internal and client relationships
- Facilitating project meetings and co-ordinating multiple stakeholders
Candidates must have/be:
- Confident in person with excellent communication skills
- The ability to manage very senior stakeholder relationships
- Previous experience of support projects, budgeting and providing financial analysis on projects
- Excellent excel and system skills
- Prior experience working in financial services
This position will pay between £40k and £48k plus extensive benefits and lots of room for progression and development.
This role is being recruited immediately so if it matches your requirements please send your CV through.
Radley Green acts as an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.