Domestic Gas Engineer
Working for a growing family run business based near Cambridge, an excellent opportunity has arisen for a Domestic Gas Engineer to carry out servicing, maintenance and installation on a variety of domestic contracts such as housing associations, estate agencies and private customers.
Working on a mobile basis you will be required to carry out the following duties:
· Carrying out PPM and reactive maintenance.
· Complete installations.
· Troubleshooting and problem solving.
· Carrying out minor remedial works.
Successful applicants will have the following qualifications and experience
· Relevant Domestic Gas qualifications - CCN1, CEN1, CKR1, HTR1, DAH1, WAT1, CPA1
· Previous experience of a similar role working for a maintenance contractor.
· Ability to work unsupervised and independently.
· Full Driving Licence is essential.
This position offers a fantastic career path for the right candidate, for more information about this role or if you are keen on a new opportunity within the Building Services or Maintenance sector, please contact Liam Mills on or