Accounts Assistant - Dutch fluent
A fluent Dutch speaking Finance Assistant is urgently required to join the collections and account receivables team of an international company in Bracknell. The purpose of the role is to ensure the efficient and timely collection of invoices owed whilst maintaining excellent relationships with clients and liaising with other departments, including payments, customer services and sales to deliver excellent service standards at all times. The bulk of the work will be with Dutch speaking clients so absolute fluency is essential.
The Dutch speaking Accounts Assistant will be required to work autonomously, using their own initiative and will benefit from established credit control and collection processes and strong management support. Previous experience within general accounts and the credit control area is essential for achieving weekly communication and collection targets.
- Dutch to mother tongue standard both written and spoken
- Fluency in English is essential
- Previous work experience as an accounts receivable, credit controller, debt collector or financial assistant is desirable
- Experience or knowledge of accounts receivable, accounts payable, credit control, invoicing or debt collection is desirable
- Strong communication skills, able to engage with clients to build solid relationships
- Educated to a degree level or equivalent
- Great team spirit
- Determined and persistent
- Highly organised with a strong sense of ownership
- High levels of initiative
- Please do not apply if you are not able to commute to Bracknell on a daily basis.
To apply, please send your CV in Word format to Frank. If you have applied for any other languagematters vacancy there is no need to re-apply, as your CV will be considered for all vacancies that match your language skills and work experience.
We work constantly to provide equal opportunities for all, regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, social background, religion, disability or sexuality.
NB: Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK or hold a valid work permit. Please note that we contact successful candidates within 3-4 working days. Language Matters is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.