A leading infrastructure business in Central London are looking for a Management Accountant to manage a group of entities for whom they will provide all of their reporting.
The company is international with a variety of high-profile projects and plenty of room for learning and progression. The salary for this role is very competitive plus annual bonus, healthcare, cycle to work and other flexible benefits.
- Prepare monthly management accounts
- Prepare the draft annual statutory accounts for review
- Prepare corporation tax calculations for review
- Prepare the annual budget for review
- Prepare monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Review the payments and bank instructions for approval
- Liaise with auditors on relevant entities for the statutory audit
- Supervise and review work of junior members of staff including: Sales invoices, bank reconciliations, VAT returns etc
- Support the relevant Finance manager in the delivery of contractual financial information
This role offers exposure across a range of projects and there is plenty of room for progression. If you are qualified (ACA/ ACCA/ CIMA) and interested in the infrastructure sector then please apply as soon as possible. Interviews are being held from 15nd May so please apply now if you're interested.
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of 4 distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance and Pro-Education: