Marketing Manager - Global Events - London
Marketing Manager - International Training Courses & Events - London - to £38k Basic + Bonus (paid monthly), c£43k OTE.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a market leader in global B2B training events & courses. The successful candidate will be responsible for planning, mapping and managing the execution of marketing activities for an extensive international portfolio of public and in-house training courses.
- Educated to degree level
- 2-3 years' marketing experience minimum
- Training / e-learning sector experience would be beneficial
- Good digital marketing experience (multiple channels: PPC, Affiliates, Social Media Marketing, etc)
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and excellent numeracy
- Experience in campaign planning, implementation and analysis
- Excellent copywriting and proofing skills with an eye for detail
- Experience in database management and data research
- Planning, mapping & execution of campaigns across
- Email, Direct Mail, Content & Outreach, PPC, Affiliates, Social Media
- Managing a remote team of 2 marketing executives and their activities which include:
- Email execution and metric reporting
- Direct mail execution
- Budget entry
- Lead sorting/allocation
- Delegate and lead data loading
- Data cleaning and reporting
- Website content management
- Management of freelance writers and design agencies
- Planning & management of adhoc free events
- Budget maintenance
- Channel reporting
This role would suit someone looking to gain valuable experience within a leading multi-national brand, with excellent opportunities for progressing your career.
Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applicants within 14 days, due to volumes received this isn’t always possible. If you’re not contacted within 14 days, you may assume your application on this occasion has not been successful. Please keep an eye on our website www.marketing-talent.co.uk for future positions that may be of interest.
Key words: marketing, manager, London, training, e-learning, publishing, b2b, subscriptions, acquisitions, renewals, retentions, campaign, channel, media, analytics, strategy, digital, ppc, affiliates, social media, permanent.