Sous Chef - Near Saxmundham - Up to £20,000
Sous Chef – Near Saxmundham – Up to £20,000
Your new role
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a passionate Sous Chef to join an experienced café team close to Saxmundham.
80% of everything that is served from the kitchen is sourced straight from their very own gardens, with the other 20% being meat which is supplied by local producers and farmers. The menu is influenced by Middle Eastern cuisine with the emphasis being on the fresh vegetables grown on site with the Head Chef drawing from their own experiences and travels to produce inventive and appealing dishes. The café itself has 30 covers with the terrace being used during the sunny summer months adding additional seating.
What you will need
A friendly and approachable demeanour is essential for the successful candidate as the kitchen all work together and share responsibilities so someone who is a real team player would fit in perfectly, and experience in working with fresh foods is a must. We are looking for someone who wants to have their own input into the menu and produce exciting dishes that visitors come from afar to try!
What you will get in return
This is an ideal role for a chef looking for more sociable hours as the majority of shifts are straight day time shifts, serving breakfast and lunch, with the exception being Friday and Saturdays where a new Bistro service is being offered in the evenings. This is a full-time permanent position with a well-known, independent employer.
This is a great opportunity which will likely be filled soon so please call Rachel without delay on or email your CV to me at