Senior Accounts Assistant
Are you struggling to get the exposure you need to management accounts? Have you got at least a years experience as an Accounts Assistant? Would you like to work for one of the world's leading media agencies? If yes, we have the ideal role for you.
A very exciting opportunity has arisen to work for one of the world's leading media agencies, based in a fantastic location in London. They provide marketing solutions, brand advertising and media planning services to some of the world's most iconic and successful brands.
You will report directly to Chief Accountant and will be part of 3 person team assisting with Intercompany Reporting, Purchases, Sales, Fixed Assets, Journals and weekly reporting into the group function. As well as the broad range of responsibilities they will offer you a fantastic working environment, a full study support package, subsidised lunch, free breakfast and great internal progression opportunities.
Do you pride yourself on the following skills?
- At least 1-2 years experience in an all round Accounts Assistant role
- Enthusiastic with a positive can do attitude
- Able to multitask, accurate and meticulous
This will be a varied role and you will enjoy completing duties which include:
Chasing Markets for all regular invoices and raising any disputes
- Raising of all Management fees invoice on Flexibill, emailing to markets and posting
- Monthly Intercompany reconciliations
- Posting of all month end journals
- Monthly preparation of fixed assets reconciliation and posting of depreciation journals
The role will pay up to £28,000 for the right candidate with a full study support package, so If you have the right skills and experience for this role then please apply today. We are looking forward to conducting interviews.
Radley Green acts as an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.