Corporate Commercial Solicitor
A Corporate Commercial Solicitor is now wanted to join the firms leading Commercial Department.
You will act for many high net worth individuals. You will play a pivotal role in a variety of deals including but not limited to:
- Advising on private company M&A activity including share and business acquisitions and disposals.
- Advising on private company reorganisations and intra-group transfers.
- Advising on investment and shareholders' agreements.
- Advising on transaction structures.
- Advising on Corporate law matters such as capital reductions.
The right candidate will also be responsible for:
- Project managing transactions.
- Building, maintaining and developing client relationships.
- Pro-active participation in marketing initiatives.
- Participating in firm-wide and departmental training sessions.
- Assisting with training and development of junior legal staff.
A rewarding opportunity has arisen for a Corporate Commercial Solicitor who is looking to take a leap forward with their career. This is an award winning firm and the role will be based in their Cardiff Office . The salary for this role is highly competitive in addition to a great bonus and benefits package.