Telesales Executive- Bolton
Basic Salary of £18-20k + bonus
We are recruiting on behalf of a fab client of the outskirts of Bolton, great opportunities for focused, money hungry individuals.
Main purpose of the job
The Telesales Executive role has three main purposes, firstly to provide the sales teams with qualified Appointments within the communicated thresholds and against the communicated criteria. In addition to the provision of the Qualified Appointments, The Telesales Executive will be required to convert lower volume opportunities; both sales and appointment can be achieved by the appropriate use of telephone, e-mail and other communication tools/systems. Additionally, the customer database needs to be actively maintained to ensure it contains 'quality’ and up to date information, regarding the calls and conversations that you conduct.
Duties will include:
- Qualify prospects, locating the decision maker within the prospect’s organisation and updating the relevant CRM data at the agreed call, contact and quality targets per day.
- Generate the agreed minimum of relevant and qualified meetings per day for an 'account manager(s)’ in line with targets communicated by the Line Manager (Telesales Manager), while being aware of constraints on Account Managers’ time and location ensuring meetings are suitably arranged
- Generate the agreed minimum Sales per day for the business across the product range in line with targets communicated by the Line Manager (Telesales Manager)
- Follow-up on DM activities and incoming prospect/lead sheets to generate Appointments and Sales
- Ensure the daily/weekly/monthly reporting is completed
- To liaise with sales personnel as required
- To complete any reporting or review documentation
- To identify and record any key market, customer or competitor activity or intelligence
Self-starter with excellent prioritisation and time management skills.
Excellent communication skills covering presenting and listening
Consistent positive outlook and able to handle rejections
Evidence of working a sales process and selling a value proposition
Thrives in a high volume and results based environment
Quick learner who can apply concepts in the real world
Understands a customer perspective
Numerate and literate
Experience in Microsoft standard packages
Working knowledge of CRM systems
Experience in a sales or business service environment is an advantage, especially in postal, package or direct marketing services. A proven track record in telephone lead generation and/or selling is necessary. Competence on the telephone and a good knowledge of Microsoft Outlook and Excel are vital, as is a methodical approach to keeping electronic records.