Assistant Material Coordinator
Assistant Materials Coordinator
We are looking for an assistant materials coordinator to work in a busy, fast moving purchasing team. You will be responsible for liaising with supplies, raising purchase orders and coordinating stock.
You will be working through spreadsheets daily, inputting materials for manufacture into their MRP systems, this role will suit someone who is a very strong administrator with a keen eye for detail, who enjoys data input and the accuracy that this entails.
Our client is looking for candidates who are ambitious with a great work attitude as full training will be provided.
What will the role entail?
• Dealing with suppliers building great relationships
• Replenishing stocks
• Coordinating the supply product from suppliers
• Run reports to check stock discrepancies
• Conduct daily checks on production works orders
• Identify slow moving stocks
• Carry out weekly stock counts
Who are we looking for?
• You could be a purchasing assistant or administrator looking for your next step into a purchasing team
• Experience within a similar purchasing, stock control or materials role is advantageous
• Preferably experience dealing with supplies, building relationships
• Excellent Microsoft skills (Word/Excel)
• 5 GCSEs (to include grades A*-C in Maths and English) or equivalent.