Wedding Co-ordinator ~ Country House Hotel
On behalf of our Client Arbour Resources are recruiting for an ~
18/23K - Dependant on Experience
Bath (7 Miles)
A stunning Country House Hotel set in beautiful grounds and offering outstanding quality throughout ~ accommodating business and leisure guests
This really is a fantastic opportunity to join the Team at this superb property that continues to go from strength to strength on the quality of product and service
If you love working to the highest of standards and organizing the "Wedding" process through from initial enquiry to completion and meeting all the associated logistics then we would really like to hear from you
- Produce detailed function sheets including all requirements such as menus chosen and wines etc
- Associated arrangements ~ eg table plans / flowers / photographers etc
- Liaise with department HOD’s / Senior Managers as necessary to ensure information is continually updated and understood
- Excellent product knowledge
- Show Rounds ~ potential clients / booked clients
- To liaise with Room Reservations for any residential enquiries.
- To understand the needs and expectations of each individual client by building a friendly and respectful working relationship
- Account Management
- Create and be accountable for all client proposals, contracts and any further documentation.
- To be creative in your selling style to match the profile of the guest.
- To assist in the preparation of budgets.
- Up selling to increase revenue
- To ensure that billing and credit agreements are managed and controlled.
- To produce a monthly competitor rate report
- To perform all day-to-day routine operations, ensuring all enquiries and bookings are processed accurately and efficiently
- Tidy and accurate administrative duties and up-to-date filing of all correspondence / Electronic bookings
- To accurately input all electronic bookings on the day of booking.
- To maintain the highest standards of courtesy, efficiency and appearance to both guests and colleagues
- Ensure all new sales opportunities are explored or passed on to the team
Candidate Requirements / Experience
- Fully experienced within the Wedding process from start to finish including contracts & billing
- From within a similar role ~ ideally with a hotel background
- 4* standards or higher ~ Red Star ideally but not essential
- Reliable, self driven, professional and passionate about weddings & events
- Determined to succeed
- Able to meet and organise multiple requests & ongoing changes
- First class administration / computer skills
- Prepared to always go the extra mile in meeting the quality standards of customer care required
If you feel that your skills match this vacancy, then we would love to hear from you.
More detail can be offered on successful application.
Important : ~ Sorry but due to the number of applications we receive we will only be able to contact you should your skill set and experience match our clients requirements for this position.