Business Development Executive
An exciting opportunity for a talented Business Development Executive to join a leading commercial law firm and be a pivotal part of the Marketing & Business Development team.
The role can be based in Manchester or Liverpool.
A leading and well established commercial law firm with offices in multiple locations in the UK.
The Business Development Executive will be a pivotal role within the firm. They will be responsible for developing and implementing best practise business development programmes, campaigns and activities via a multi-channel and sector focused approach to enhance existing client relations as well as drive new business opportunities.
- Act as a business partner to Sector Heads, working with key partners and fee earners to deliver agreed business development activities to attract, engage, convert and retain clients.
- Develop and co-ordinate firm-wide business development programmes and campaigns, for the purpose of lead generation and client development.
- Develop and embed best practice business development activities using a multi-channel approach incorporating thought leadership campaigns, direct marketing, digital marketing, telemarketing, joint business development activities with key intermediaries
- Use market research and client insight to understand buyer behaviours, needs, preferences.
- Undertake research and analysis of the competitive environment, industry sector trends, target audiences, individual companies and identify new opportunities.
- Incorporate appropriate marketing and communications channels, such as thought leadership, content marketing, digital channels, social media, events and sponsorship, to design multi-channel business development campaigns and extend market reach.
The Business Development Executive will have:
- Relevant experience within a professional services environment
- Experience of planning and managing a range of business development programmes and campaigns using multi-channel activities
- Excellent project management and organisational skills
- Experience of researching companies and target audiences, and managing data
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work as part of a team an individual basis
- Be commercially astute
Salary up to to £27,000 plus excellent benefits