Electrical Project Manager
Leading Mechanical and Electrical services contractor is currently looking to appoint an experienced Electrical biased Project Manager to manage projects within a patch consisting of London, Stafford and the Midlands.
You will be working as part of an established projects team to deliver from design stage through to completion of defects. Candidates ideally need to have the following experience -
- A good understanding of forms or main and sub contract documents.
- Lead team from design philosophy stages through to the construction stage.
- Attend client and internal meetings from pre-contract, progress, commissioning to post contract.
- Produce programmes and regular progress reports direct to the contract management.
- Assist with design, lead the procurement process, assist with surveying, oversee installations and commissioning processes.
- Oversee health and safety, site engineering staff, subcontractors and supervisory staff.
- Assist in finalising all accounts.
It is vital for this role that candidates looking to apply have the following and in date qualifications -
- CSCS Managers Card
- IOSH Management
- First aid at work HSE approved
- Basic knowledge of excel and word
- Ideally a time served apprenticeship or relevant electrical qualifications.
The role is offering a competitive salary of between £35,000 - £40,000 dependent on skills and experience. You will receive 20 days' holiday (plus 8 days' public holidays), the company also have an optional well-being programme and pension scheme with 3% employer contribution.