Ultrasound Clinical Specialist
As a Part-Time Ultrasound Clinical Applications Specialist you'll train Sonographers across North East & Yorkshire on new ultrasound systems.
- Working 2-3 days per week, train and educate new and existing customers (Sonographers) on leading brand Women's Health ultrasound equipment. Demonstrate the equipment and explain the system's features and provide a high standard of customer support.
- Work closely with colleagues, manage your own diary to visit customers across the region.
- You'll support customers in and around Newcastle, Sunderland, Gateshead, Middlesbrough, Darlington, York, Hull, Sheffield, Doncaster and Rotherham. Candidates living in / close to Leeds or Bradford will also be considered.
A global market leader in medical imaging, ultrasound and other healthcare technology, this worldwide leader has a long history of providing high quality, innovative products. The company has a proven record of personnel development and always looks to promote from within.
- In order to apply you must be a qualified Sonographer / Ultrasonographer with proven experience of ultrasound / sonography scanning of patients.
- Great communication skills to deliver product demonstrations and run training sessions (one-to-one and small groups).
- Organised, adaptable, flexible, willing to learn and hardworking.
- Previous experience as a Clinical Applications Specialist is welcome however Sonographers coming direct from the NHS would be fully trained and supported, so would easily transition into this role.
- Pro rata starting salary of £40-45,000, plus £10,000 bonus and fully expensed company car (part time salary is £20-22,500 + £5,000 bonus and fully expensed company car).
- Private medical insurance, good pension and life assurance, annual salary reviews, childcare vouchers, professional qualification support, up to 30+8 days holiday, and more.
- Personal development plans, regular training, career development path.
Call, email or apply now for full details…