Specification Sales Manager - Central & East London
Specification Sales Manager - Flooring & Carpets
Central & East London
£40k - £50k + bonus + benefits
I have been retained by a manufacturer of flooring and carpet products who are looking for an Area Sales Manager to cover the Central and East London territory. They have a an innovative and varied product range ideally suited for the likes of hotels, education, commercial office and hospitals amongst others. A business that prides itself on nurturing and developing staff (they have a wall covering in their head office listing everyone that has been with them for over 10, 20 and 30 years!) they offer a long term career path for driven and proactive sales professionals with an ability to win specifications and track orders through to completion.
- To network with Architects and Designers to gain specifications for my clients range of flooring and carpet products across a range of industries
- Work with Developers and Contractors to protect specifications and close sales, breaking competitor specs where possible as well
- Account manage a network of distributors to backsell products through when necessary as well
- Conducting CPD seminars and technical workshops
- Attending trade shows and events when required
- This is an opportunity to join a market leading, innovative company with a great reputation for customer service and quality.
- A proactive hunter of business with a track record of winning large scale projects
- A background in the interiors market would be preferential
- An excellent communicator and presenter
- A stable career history and a track record of consistently growing profitability on a sales territory
- An ambitious sales individual who is looking for a long term challenge.
If the above advert sounds of interest and you would like to have a confidential conversation about the opportunity, please do submit your CV by clicking "Apply Now".
Search Consultancy is a truly national business with offices across the UK. Our professional services division encompasses Sales, Marketing, Finance & HR with dedicated consultants for each discipline, so we are able to offer our clients and candidates a truly holistic approach to recruitment.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.