Digital Proposition Manager - FTC
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing and supporting the development of the Institution's online proposition and digital strategy.
Digital Proposition Manager Responsibilities:
- Support the development of the online customer experience across all digital touch points and ensure that digital best practice is followed.
- Brief internal and external IT resources and project manage the development process through to completion, ensuring effective and timely delivery.
- Devise email campaign strategies, including test and learn strategies for the various business areas and line manage the Email Marketing Executive.
- Play a leading role in the CRM project, attending workshops, reviewing specifications and providing advice and guidance on best practice and leading on the user experience.
- Understand customer needs and business objectives to help create best in class user journeys and regularly review and refine the user experience to ensure optimal performance to better meet the customers' needs.
Digital Proposition Manager Skills/Experience:
- Significant experience of managing the development of multi-channel digital customer experiences.
- Substantial experience of working with proposition owners and IT development resources to deliver an online customer experience that meets user expectations.
- Significant experience of project managing complex system developments with multiple stakeholders.
- Significant experience of CRM and in particular, email marketing, to drive customer engagement and response.
- Proven experience producing digital analytics reports
- A broad knowledge and understanding of digital marketing techniques.
- Line management experience or experience of supervising a small team.