A great role for a Finance Officer based in Wythenshawe. Looking for part time between 20-25 hours over five days a week paying up to £18,000 FTE.
A very well established and highly regarded organisation with a great reputation is respective filed. A fast paced environment but working in a friendly team.
This role will be reporting directly into the Finance Manager.
The duties include but are not limited to:
- Posting of bank fees
- Investigation of unidentified receipts
- Disbursement write-offs
- Updating management with bank account information
- Pursuit of credit card and other receipts
- Processing of online bank transfers
- Preparation of BACS and cheque payments
- Control of petty cash
The successful candidate must:
Have experience working in a similar finance function - Essential
- Have GCSE's C or above English and Maths
- Be a confident user of Excel - Essential
- Be able to work well in a fast paces, deadline driven environment - Essential
- Be able to communicate clearly at all levels - Essential
- Have used Sage Line 50 - Desirable
This role is paying from £16,000 - £18000 per annum FTE + Free parking + Health care