Business Support Manager - South West/M4 Corridor
BUSINESS SUPPORT MANAGER
£25-27,000 + company car
This is a really exciting position and opportunity for a current store or restaurant manager working in branded high street coffee shops or restaurants to move into an area role.
Our client is a successful and award winning business operating high street cafe bakery concepts across the UK, and due to expansion they are now looking to recruit an Business Support Manager for their emerging franchise market to support their Operations Manager and Head of Franchise.
You will work alongside the operations manager to set up & open new franchise shops and support the franchise partners - a hands-on role training and supporting new and existing franchisees and their teams, carrying out audits, and ensuring that brand standards and compliance are being adhered to.
It is a nationwide role so travel will be involved and it is essential that you drive.
ROLE - BUSINESS SUPPORT MANAGER
As the Business Support Manager you will work alongside the operations manager supporting the franchise partners:
- Assisting new franchisees with new openings, training, implementing systems & procedures, sales building, customer service, compliance, brand standards, and trouble shooting
- Review and monitor standards
- Carry out site visits to ensure brand standards are being met
- Support the operations manager to drive sales & deliver bottom line profit
- Provide quality ongoing training
- Maintain professional and open relationships with the franchisees
- Motivate, lead, inspire, and engage teams
ATTRIBUTES - BUSINESS SUPPORT MANAGER
- Branded coffee shop/restaurant management experience
- Experienced at delivering training, high impact coaching, and support at operational and management level
- Excellent people, communication, and man-management skills
- An outgoing personality and positive attitude
- Passion for working with and serving great fresh food and coffee
- Strong commercial awareness - managing P & L accounts and costs & budgets
- A hands-on operational leader
- The ability to influence and drive change
- Ambition, drive, and determination
This is an excellent and exciting opportunity to join the market leader in their sector as they continue to expand and offer great career progression.
Please note: You must be resident in the UK and eligible to work. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of responses to our advertisements we are only able to respond to successful applicants. If you have not had a response from us within 5 working days please assume that your application has not been successful.
Penny Cook Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer, a recruitment agency dedicated to recruitment in the Hospitality Industry.