Our client is an established and growing company involved in the design, manufacture and installation of bespoke retail and event displays. They produce 3D designs, prototypes and products for a range of well-known clients and brands throughout the country.
Their products are retail and interior shop display items, props and sculptures and window displays etc to showcase and promote the clients merchandise and are manufactured from a variety of materials including digital print.
Due to expansion they are looking for an Estimator ideally with previous experience in Estimating who is looking to develop their skills and career within the sector.
Working under the Senior Estimator your duties shall be to:
- Assist in the production of estimates from a brief supplied by the client and in liaison with sales, design and production.
- Contact suppliers of materials and out sourced components and services
- Ensure projects are completed within budget and that any variations to design or client requirements are accounted for.
Training in company products, manufacturing procedures and processes shall be provided.
- Previous experience as Estimator ideally within the sector or similar
- Knowledge or previous experience of joinery products advantageous
- Ability to read engineering / technical drawings
- Proficient IT user especially Excel and other Microsoft applications
- Excellent numeracy, organisation and communication skills
- Willingness to learn and develop your skills