Partner Account Manager - Contact Centre/SaaS/Cloud
Our client is a niche Software Solution provider.
Role & Key Responsibilities:
- The Partner Account Manager will provide dedicated support to partners covering pre-sales activities and account management.
- Work at an enterprise level selling the company’s complex technical solutions including Cloud, Contact Centre and SaaS technologies.
- Manage opportunities through from lead to close.
- Develop and maintain strong partner relationships across all departments.
- Organise training and workshops.
- Lead partner marketing plans and events.
- Create and implement annual account management plans.
- Understand and articulate value propositions.
- Manage cross-functional teams to ensure deliverables are being met and the level of service delivered is exceptional.
- Use expert knowledge of the industry to leverage sales.
- Provide feedback to senior management on competitive movements and market trends.
- Act as a professional company representative.
Skills & Experience:
- 5+ years’ experience of managing channel or partner accounts in a complex technical environment.
- Experience of working at an enterprise selling level.
- Solution selling experience of either Cloud, Contact Centre or SaaS technologies is essential.
- Experience of delivering workshops, creating account plans and leading partner marketing plans.
- A demonstrable track record of a successful account management position.
- Excellent relationship building skills and communication.
- Engage at director level and present solutions confidently.
- A highly motivated and driven individual.
- High attention to detail and an excellent organiser.
- Home Based - London