Are you a people person with experience of managing a sales team? Are you looking for your next opportunity to build and maintain a high performance internal sales team?
This is an office based role and will involve managing a team of twenty.
- Generous basic salary
- Commission structure
- Career opportunities
- To be part of a growing team
You must be able to demonstrate:
- Positive, motivated and driven attitude
- Experience within sales management
- Proven leadership
- Effective communication and presentation skills
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to plan & organise
- Time management
- Meet company targets
- Manage a team of 20
- Maintain up to date knowledge of industry competitor information
- Monitoring calls to improve quality
- Manage the sales admin function
- Undertake incentives as agreed management
- Drive new leads
- Using questioning skills to understand customer requirements
- Deliver high levels of customer service
- Maintaining and delivering a first class customer service experience at all times
- Representing the Brand name in a positive and professional way at ALL times
- Apply 'Best Practice' standard to all work
- Develop and maintain excellent internal and external customer relationships
- Have a close eye for detail in all that you do
This role is open to receiving applications over the next week. Within a week of the closing date, appropriate applicants will begin a two stage interview process, after which shortlisted candidates will be invited to attend the final stage of the interview process.
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Why not listen to some of the inspiring stories from our candidates and their one piece of career advice. It's just a few of the thousands of people who have found success in their working lives with Randstad. Visit to find out what you could become.