Design Engineer - Tooling / Automotive 2570
If you are looking for an employer that continually invests in new machinery and offers plenty of overtime in a fast paced, dynamic, and friendly environment then this could be the move you are looking for. If you are motivated, enthusiastic and hardworking then they will support you in your ambitions to progress your skills, knowledge and career.
This company is based in Cosham and they want to expand their existing team due to continued growth and need to employ a Design Engineer to supply CAD mould designs for both modifications and production tools. Other tasks will include designing injection Mould tooling for automotive and consumer applications, implementing engineering changes to existing tooling designs and identifying customer requirements and specification to reproduce these into concept design, then into full production (planning, scheduling, manufacturing, advise on parts purchasing)
What are they looking for?
- Educated to HNC/HND level or above in Engineering (Mechanical)
- Possess a good understanding of injection mould tooling would be an advantage
- Ability to consider "full project cycle" including liaising with customers from initial concept through to manufacturing
- Time served as a toolmaker/ machinist an advantage
- Delcam experience desirable but not essential
- Self-motivated engineer, able to integrate into a small team.
The work is interesting and fast paced, they manufacture high quality products supplying a variety of industries including Automotive, Aerospace and Defence.
In addition to a modern working environment, our client offers 23 days holiday (plus bank holidays), plenty of overtime, life assurance, pension scheme (contributory from July) and opportunities for career progression.
If you would like to talk about the role you are welcome to call me (ask for Tracy De Pass) on . Otherwise please email your CV to us, find me on Linked In or press the APPLY button.
FPR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.