Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Manchester
Role: Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Location: Manchester city centre
Salary: £18,000-£21,000 base salary + uncapped commission + benefits
£40,000 OTE (1st year), £60,000 OTE (2nd year)
The Role of a Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- Working up against targets
- Pre-screening candidates for interview
- Arranging candidates for interview, guiding them throughout the whole process from 1st stage to offer
- Generating revenue through placements
- Objection handling
- Writing compelling job adverts to attract candidates
- Making a high volume of calls to both candidates/clients
- Generating new business
Who will you work for as a Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant?
My client provides a superior recruitment service within the Global Technology market. They supply exceptional salespeople into roles that have been expertly matched by their experienced consultants. Their consultants are well respected and possess a deep knowledge of IT.
All of their staff are of graduate calibre and receive outstanding training & development to ensure they have the best matching & assessment skills. They make the IT Sales Recruitment experience better for all involved. They recruit the right person for the role and are focussed on building long term relationships with their clients and candidates.
Benefits of being a Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- High OTE (On Target Earnings) - £40,000 1st year, £60,000 2nd year, £80,000 3rd year
- An award winning training scheme
- Benefits such as: discounted gym membership, company holidays, lunch clubs etc.
- Shopping sprees
- A young, vibrant, competitive environment
- Strong support system
What are we looking for?
- A good sporting background - have you played at County level previously?
- A degree qualification or equivalent
- Sales experience - B2C/B2B within a telesales environment
- A high work ethic
- A competitive nature
SW6 recruit in to: Technology Recruitment, Finance Recruitment, Oil Recruitment, Gas Recruitment, Energy Recruitment, IT Recruitment, Management Consultant Recruitment, Engineering Recruitment, SAP Recruitment, HR Recruitment, Legal Recruitment, Paralegal Recruitment, Investment Banking, Recruitment, Hedge Fund Recruitment, Digital Recruitment, Media Recruitment, Marketing Recruitment, Public Sector Recruitment, International Recruitment, Pharmaceutical Recruitment, BioscienceRecruitment, Procurement Recruitment, Supply Chain Recruitment, Management Recruitment, BoardRecruitment and Executive Recruitment, Banking Recruitment, Change Management Recruitment, Insurance Recruitment, Multi-lingual Recruitment.
We will consider all experience from different domains including for the role as a Trainee RecruitmentConsultant - 'business development’ , 'lettings agents’, 'estate agency’, 'media sales’, 'promotional work’, 'door to door sales’, 'brokering’, 'brokerage’, 'insurance broker’, 'trader’, 'inbound or outbound’ calls, 'B2B sales’, 'B2C sales’, 'telesales’, 'fundraising’, 'Graduate Management’, 'Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant’, 'Trainee Recruitment Consultants’, 'Associate Recruitment Consultants’, 'Business Graduate’ .