PART TIME Sales Executive
**PART TIME** Sales Executive
Our client, a recently established insurance broker, is seeking a sales executive to work with them on a part time basis to help grow their client base! This role will allow up to 25 hours per week working completely flexible days and times to suit the employee.
This is an exciting role for someone who wants to work with one of the leading brokers in this specialist field and to grow a career within the insurance industry!
Primarily this role will be to set appointments for the broker to attend but opportunity to grow with the company into an advisory role is where this exciting position could lead!
Duties will include:
- Develop and maintain a contact database with key business contacts and decision makers
- Calling local companies to make both telephone and face to face appointments
- Create marketing campaigns that will generate new prospects •
- Attending networking events
- Meeting monthly targets
- Building rapport and pipeline with potential prospects
- Use of ACT database (training will be provided)
Skills and Experience Required:
- Confident telephone manner
- Previous sales experience in business development, lead generation or appointment making
- Ability to work to targets
- Able to build rapport
- Ability to overcome objections
- Self motivated and able to think on your feet
- Strong administration skills
- Professional and hard working ethic
- Ability to drive due to the location of the role
This role is much more than a telesales position and would suit someone who wants a career - you will be building long term relationships with clients and have the opportunity to progress into an advisory level role.
Location: Outskirts of Newmarket, Suffolk
Hours: Up to 25 hours per week on a completely flexible basis
Salary: £20,000 PRO RATA + Commission
Benefits: 20 days holiday + 8 bank holidays (PRO RATA) structured commission scheme, delightful office setting in renovated barn conversion
If you have not received a response within 3-5 working days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Busy Bee Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency for this Permanent vacancy.