Senior Medical Writer
Solid Recruitment Solutions are proud to be working with the one of the UKs fastest growing agencies in the UK. The company’s innovative multi-channel full service offering is growing from strength to strength and they are now looking to recruit a new Senior Medical Writer to join their growing team.
Working in a beautiful part of Hampshire with very easy access to motor links of the M3 and M4 this role will suit candidates from Southampton/Winchester to Camberley and anywhere between. Salary offering is £45,000 (DOE), plus pension and benefits.
Overview of the position of Senior Medical Writer:
You will be working in a fast paced environment with a great bunch of people within a company that has grown substantially in its market over the last few years. Currently the company has some client global product launches and seriously exciting projects for an experience writer to get their teeth stuck into.
This is a seriously exciting opportunity for the right person who will report into the Head of Copy as well as supporting a team of medical writers.
Requirements for the position of Senior Medical Writer:
· Strong background in science.
· Previous experience in working in an agency environment
· A love and deep understanding of science behind our thinking
· The skill of turning data into clear, memorable, communication
· Attention to detail
· A stickler for process and QC
· Excellent organizational skills and a love for all things innovative and digital
· Good working knowledge of Word, PowerPoint and Excel
· Good understanding of the pharmaceutical industry or willing to learn
· ZINC trained or good experience in ZINC
· The appetite to learn and develop in a fast-paced environment
· A passion for creativity and innovation.
· You may have a few years’ experience at an agency
· or just be straight out of college with a science degree, PhD or Masters.
· If you are organised, keen and willing to learn, then please get in touch.