Training and Quality Assurance Manager
Location of work: Commerce Road, Lynchwood Business Park, Peterborough
Salary: £18 - £22k - Dependent on experience. The role also benefits from a bonus scheme
Hours: 40 hours per week, typically Monday to Friday 8.30 - 5.30pm but flexibility is required
Areas of Accountability:
- To train a team of people to deliver a first class level of customer service at all times.
- To write and deliver full induction training for all new members to the team, ensuring that they feel confident and enthused leaving the training room.
- To introduce new innovate ways for us to conduct training and assess competence.
- Support the writing of customer training to assist the Head of Sales.
- To train build an annual training programme for all employees to ensure that they are learning new skills and enhancing existing ones at all times.
- To ensure training is fun, engaging and valued within the business.
- To write and deliver training to support any new product launches, system or process changes or new initiatives launched by the business.
- To use different training techniques to keep training interesting and enjoyable for the team.
- To work with the management team and staff to identify areas of weakness where training would be a valuable solution to solve the problem and react fast to deliver.
- To manage the Quality Assurance function to ensure that all team members are frequently assessed and ae provided with feedback on their performance.
- To provide extra coaching and guidance to team members that do not meet the required benchmark and additional quality checks if appropriate.
- To provide leadership and support to the Quality Assurance team.
- To identify risks or common areas of error within the business and rectify.
Note you are the only trainer in the business and therefore will have full responsibility for the training function, output and training results for The Lettings Hub business. We are a very fast paced business so are looking for someone that is extremely productive, can multitask and can hit deadlines and meet objectives that they are set.
The person will be chosen for their….
- Inspirational Leadership - a team want to deliver a great performance and try their hardest which they will do if they are led by someone who is logical, fair and inspirational - this is what we are looking for.
- Flexibility - they will be required to work on many new products, processes and ideas, many of which will be brand new;
- Love of customers - without customers our business does not exist so they will need to have a strong desire to exceed customers’ expectations each and every day and offer services that take the meaning of customer service to a new level;
- Dedication and determination - to demonstrate in everything they do that they are committed to ensuring the new hub is a success;
- Team ethics - to ensure they can work well on their own and as part of a team, respecting the views of others and supporting their colleagues. It will not be the work of only one individual that can ensure the success of this venture.
- Vision - to ensure the full potential in the Lettings Hub comes alive.
- Attention to detail - to ensure a high quality of output at all times.
To be considered for this role, you will need to have a proven track record within a training role.
You will havestrong attention to detail and not be afraid to go the extra mile! A lettings/property background would be an advantage but is most definitely not essential. You will need to possess good communication and IT skills and be expected to work on your own initiative and as part of a team.
The role is fast paced and the person needs to be adaptable as the business is ever changing as it benefitting from such rapid growth.