An award winning business who provide their customers with an opportunity to explore and partake unique and tailored activities. Based in Lane End, they are looking for a Graphic Designer to join their team on a permanent basis.
As a Graphic Designer you will be responsible for the creation of marketing material across all platforms whilst managing online content, other duties and responsibilities will include:
- Designing adverts for various publications
- Produce marketing literature for all departments
- Maintain and grow the email database for marketing purposes
- Manage three websites including one online shop
- Identify interesting stories for PR purposes
- Ensure the business's brand is defined clearly and represented correctly
The right candidate for this role will be someone who is happy to work in a fast paced environment, has an interest in sports and events. You must have experience in a similar design role and must be computer literate with Mac knowledge as well as Adobe Creative Suite, InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop.
In return you will be offered a rewarding career with a market leading company who boast a very active calendar of events.