This is an exciting opportunity for someone to join an expanding business based in central Birmingham working as a Sales Executive.
My clients are Britain's leading public sector events and publishing organisation. They are comprised of several divisions covering events, seminars, expos, training courses and publications.
My client offers a stimulating and challenging place to work with strong realistic ambitions dedicated to growing & providing the highest quality services and publications in our market.
As a recognised leader in the Public Sector Events and Publications field and due to expansion and growth, this role offers candidates a sought-after opportunity in selling highly lucrative advertising space across a portfolio of prestigious Public Sector Publications.
Main duties and responsibilities include:
- You will have a good understanding of selling creative solutions to our target markets
- Possess knowledge of sales processes and structure, be able to research and source your own leads
- Strong sales approach with demonstrable experience of cold calling
- Be fully conversant with a range of our products and be prepared to make a large number of pitches to secure business
- Reaching weekly average targets as set out by the Sales Manager
The client is seeking candidates with the following type of profile:
Proven background in Advertising Sales with a demonstrable track record and have proven sales success and achievements.
Background in researching, sourcing own leads, with high levels of creativity
A confident sales negotiator in selling to high-level decision makers
Resilient with excellent persuasion skills
In addition, ideally you should have experience of advertising sales or at least selling niche products along with a high attention to detail and having worked in a pressurised and professional environment.
This is a permanent role based in central Birmingham, paying up to £25,000K basic salary dependant on your experience and a realistic first year OTE are around £35,000K.