Key Stage 2 (KS2) NQT
The leadership team of this popular and creative Camden based Primary School are looking to recruit a Primary Class Teacher for Key Stage 2 (KS2). The school are ideally looking to employ an NQT for a permanent, full time post, starting September 2017.
The school have a strong team of KS2 Teachers, so are looking to invest in an NQT, who is already showing promise and potential throughout their training (PGCE / Schools Direct). The head teacher is looking to recruit a passionate, versatile and down to earth KS2 NQT who has a good understanding of the primary curriculum, teaching standards and has a creative approach to their teaching.
The school, is a wonderful, GOOD graded 2 form entry Primary School, located less than 5 minutes’ walk from the Piccadilly Line (Zone 2), sitting on the cusp of Camden and Islington. The school is has a creative approach, adopting a topic based IPC (International Primary Curriculum), making the most of its beautiful site and outdoor space, a rare treat for an inner London school.
Interviews will be held over the next 2 weeks, ahead of the May/June half term, ahead of the resignation deadline for those teachers currently in a permanent position.
READ ON and APPLY TODAY - a Key Stage 2 NQT opportunity NOT TO BE MISSED!
- Qualified Primary Teacher required - UK QTS a MUST
- School ideally looking for a promising Key Stage (KS2) NQT
- Flexible around Year group - Years 3, 4 & 5
- Excellent understanding of the Primary Curriculum & Teaching Standards required!
- Creative & Engaging individual required!
- Evidence of Good & Outstanding lesson observations during placements!
- Seeking an NQT with a genuine interest and passion for education & learning!
- Key Stage 2 Teacher & NQT
- Open to years 3, 4 & 5 - Class Teacher
- Fantastic support during your NQT induction
- School are proactive around CPD - various opportunities throughout the year
- Good/Outstanding graded KS2 Teachers as neighbouring teachers - shared planning
- Join a fantastic KS2 phase - excellent team!
- Creative & Topic based Curriculum (IPC)
- Full Time & Permanent Contract + NQT Induction
- Inner London - Main Pay Scale 1 (£28,098)
- 'GOOD’ graded 2 Form Entry Primary School
- Excellent Leadership Team & Established Staff
- Inner London Primary School - Borough of Camden
- Sits on the cusp of Camden / Islington - ZONE 2
- Excellent public transport links - Piccadilly Line & Bus Links
- Fantastic School site - Beautiful Victorian Building - 3 floors
- Excellent resources - plenty of space for Indoor & Outdoor learning
- Genuine focus on CPD & best practice
With interviews being held from the 15th May, immediate applications are suggested. Submit your up to date CV today. We will be in touch within 24hrs if you are shortlisted!