Personal Insolvency Senior Administrator
We are currently recruiting for a Senior Administrator within Personal Insolvency to join a leading provider of audit, tax and consulting services to middle market leaders, globally. You will be responsible for working within a team to ensure timely and accurate delivery of technical Personal Recovery services and provide guidance to more junior members of the team.
• Plan control and pro-actively maintain a portfolio of personal insolvency cases, progressing them to closure
• Have thorough knowledge of Bankruptcies and VAs and have basic knowledge of all other types of insolvency cases, comprising ADMs, CVLs, CLs, MVLs, LPAs and CVAs
• Draft necessary reports to secured creditors/creditors' committees/creditors and the Court
• Deal with and adjudicate on claims that are secured (including retention of title), preferential and unsecured - with assistance if necessary
• Carry out basic investigation procedures and identify the appropriate time to seek legal advice
• Overseeing or preparing accurate books and records inventories, and taking responsibility for the safeguard, removal and storage of such from partnerships/individuals premises
• Maximising asset realisations and ensuring recoveries are pursued in a pro-active and cost effective way
• Participate in internal and external marketing events, building relationships with other firms
• Complete appropriate banking and cheque request forms in order to ensure that estate monies are handled and dealt with correctly
• Production of good quality reports and letters
Key Skills & Knowledge:
• Minimum of three years' work experience within Recovery
• Good compliance skills with limited supervision
• Ability to anticipate and communicate problems to others in the team
• Effective use of IT including Excel, Word and Outlook
• Maintains high professional standards of conduct and practice
• Able to organise and manage time efficiently and effectively whilst being flexible
We pride ourselves on delivering consistent results surpassing our candidate's expectations. We believe that culture fit, as well as skill set match, is an integral part of appointing a successful individual.
Our goal is to find you the right job to suit your long-term career aspirations and provide personal, yet professional support at every stage.