Agenda Creative is pleased to be working with a prestigious, award winning advertising agency. We are seeking an Artworker to join their busy in house creative studio. The main focus of the role will be producing a wide range of marketing collateral for both online and print production. Ranging from traditional printed materials, brand, print-ready collateral across a variety of marketing channels.
You will be working on-site with a multi-skilled production team at a multinational Investment Bank. A consistent high quality performance across all in-house and external sources is required. All work produced must be in accordance to the firms brand guidelines.
- Translating large amounts of detailed information such as graphs, charts and copy into print ready marketing materials including brochures, fact sheets and papers.
- Producing and adapting artwork for events, advertising campaigns and presentations
- Close attention to detail, upholding consistency and quality
- Ensuring all artwork is thoroughly checked, and accurately prepared according to print specifications
- Understand brand and corporate guidelines, and consistently apply across all artwork
- Confidently liaise with clients/stakeholders and correctly interpret briefs
- Effective file management and organisation
- Outgoing and comfortable working as part of a close-knit team in a fast-paced environment
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Previous experience of producing chart heavy, financial marketing materials in a variety of languages
- A good eye for the balance, proportions and layout of design assets on a page
- High proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop & Acrobat)
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel & PowerPoint in particular graphs and charts
- Basic image retouching and colour correction
- Understanding of repro and printing processes
- Ability to manage own time and priorities and work to tight deadlines
- Attention to detail and a high level of accuracy is essential
- A proactive person who is comfortable multi-tasking
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Artworker to work with a highly respected client of ours. If you wish to find out any further information regarding this opportunity then please contact a member of the team directly.
Job Title: Artworker |Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 per annum | Reporting Line: Studio Manager | Location: City, London | Vacancy Reference: VAC-18319