Dual Practice Manager - Colchester/Chelmsford
NHS Dental Practice is now seeking a Full Time Dual Site Practice Manager for their busy Orthodontic practices in Colchester and Chelmsford
The role:It is the responsibility of the Practice Manager to lead and communicate with the practice team to deliver revenue targets and high levels of customer service whilst supporting team development. You will be acting as a role model for the company by engaging and building relationships with clinicians, practice staff and external stakeholders.
- Drive practice performance delivering the objectives set relating to revenue targets, KPIs, cost management and Profit & Loss •
- Build a performance culture in Practice through the reviewing of performance against contracts.
- Plan for future performance through effective use of resources and facilities
- Proactively communicate with the team around Practice and individual performance.
- Train and develop the practice team, making full use of the Learning Management System
- Implement performance management processes, ensuring all staff have a performance plan with objectives which is regularly reviewew
- Ensure the practice team remain compliant on all standards including CQC, HTMO and Health & Safety
- Ensure all audit and financial processes are completed to Company standards
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- People Management
- Understanding of dentistry sector desirable however not compulsory