Rutherford Briant are currently recruiting for a Finance Manager based in Basildon. Our client is a Blue Chip organisation who are currently experiencing a period of rapid growth through a number of large acquisitions which have taken place globally.
This newly created position to assist with the production of timely management information to present and report to senior management.
Typical Duties Include:
- Responsible for the production of Monthly Management Accounts
- Preparation of monthly budgets and forecast with accompanying variance analysis
- Supervision of Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable function
- Overseeing the production and posting of journals
- Responsible for review of stringent reporting controls, systems and processes
- Management of cash flow forecasting
- Assisting in Treasury and FX management
- Assisting in year-end audit in liaison with external auditors
- Ad-hoc project work as required
The ideal candidate will be ACA/ACCA/CIMA Qualified with a background within a Corporate or Blue-Chip environment. You must be highly analytical and be confident in making influential business decisions and have the ability to challenge ongoing processes.
Rutherford Briant are the Leading Quality Driven Accountancy and HR firm in East Anglia.