A skilled Residential Conveyancer is required to join a well-established Sunderland firm. Joining a small practice, you will take on a diverse role by running your own Residential Conveyancing files and helping to develop the firm's Commercial Property department. Those with previous Commercial Property experience would stand out for this role, however, this is by no means essential.
This role would really suit a strong Residential Conveyancer who is looking to broaden their experience and take on a new challenge in their career. Our client is a small traditional firm with an excellent reputation who will make every effort to support you and your career development.
- You will hit the ground running with your own caseload of traditional Residential Conveyancing work under minimum supervision.
- This will include sale and purchase, freehold, leasehold, remortgage and more.
- Part of your caseload will also cover Commercial Property work and you will have the opportunity to help develop this area and bring in more work.
- Therefore, you will be expected to take part in some Business Development such as networking and marketing.
- Your clients will mainly include institutions, corporations and private clients.
- The ideal candidate for this role would be a highly skilled Residential Conveyancer who wants to broaden their experience into Commercial Property.
- You must have upwards of two years' experience of running your own Residential Conveyancing files. Your application would stand out further if you had some Commercial Property experience but this is by no means necessary and full training will be provided.
- You must have a strong academic background.
- Excellent communication skills are a necessity for this role with the ability to liaise confidently with clients from varied backgrounds.
- Running your own desk, good organisational skills are key.
- Competitive Salary
- High quality work
How to Apply:
If you would like to apply for this role then please contact Fiona Hill or another member of the Chartered Legal Executive and Paralegal team at Sacco Mann. Alternatively, if this role is not for you but you know someone who could be interested, then please contact them or us as we offer a reward for successful placements.