Finance Assistant/Credit Controller
Our client, an exciting new business based South of Cambridge is recruiting for a Finance Assistant/Credit Controller to join their growing team on a temp to perm basis to start asap.
This is a fantastic Part Time opportunity, for 21 hours per week, within a company which is flexible with working hours and days. The role weighs heavily on the credit control/sales ledger side, however does encompass purchase ledger duties too.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Prepare and send customer invoices & statements
- Reconcile the accounts receivable ledger
- Ensure that all payments are accounted for and properly posted
- Verify discrepancies and resolve clients’ billing issues
- Lliaise with customers to facilitate payment of invoices due by sending bill reminders and pro-actively contacting clients
- Generate financial statements and reports detailing accounts receivable status
- To manage the monthly staff expense submissions
- Posting of purchase invoices
- Ensure all customer orders are invoiced through the appropriate customer EDI systems
THE ONE GROUP is Cambridgeshire's largest independent specialist recruitment business. With offices in Cambridge and Peterborough, our recruitment divisions include, Accountancy, Executive, HR, IT, Office and Sales & Marketing.
Our recruitment experts provide specialist consultancy staffing services to some of the leading household brands across the East of England and we pride ourselves in adding value to the recruitment experience.
The foundation of our success comes from our high level of customer service, expert knowledge of the local marketplace and our understanding of the significant value people can add to the workplace. This is recruitment as it should be.