Heyland Recruitment are currently working in partnership with a rapidly expanding Technical Service Provider just outside the Warrington area as they look to appoint a Finance Manager. This is a newly created opportunity that will provide invaluable support to the Financial Controller and is a direct result of a recent departmental restructure and continued year on year growth.
As Senior Management Accountant your main responsibilities will include;
- Developing and producing timely financial and non-financial performance reports for the business, ensuring compliance with finance policies and guidelines.
- Responsible for obtaining, collating and verifying insightful financial information on a monthly basis for inclusion in the management pack.
- Taking full ownership of the month end process, organising and overseeing the work of the management accounting team.
- Consolidating individual business areas budgets and forecasts to present to the Senior Management Team.
- Responsible for accurate allocation of company costs against revenue streams
- Review existing financial processes and procedures whilst implementing robust improvements where needed.
- Manage relationship with external auditors, oversee the annual audit and preparation of Statutory Accounts in line with IFRS.
- Provide support to the Financial Controller, producing ad-hoc reports as and when requested.
The ideal candidate will be a CIMA, ACA, ACCA Qualified Accountant who is equally comfortable with management and financial accounting duties. You will be a confident, clear communicator with an eye for detail and has a proven track-record of driving improvements and implementing robust financial processes. Although specific sector experience is not essential, candidates from a construction or engineering background will be of particular interest.