Project Structural Engineer
I have a wonderful opportunity for a post-graduate Structural Engineer looking for a chance to join a reputable consultancy, which works with clients nationwide.
This engineering role will be based in Liverpool, and my client can offer a fantastic career path for the successful candidate. The company is continuing to win work in and around Liverpool and, due to its workload, the consultancy now needs to grow its team.
Within this Liverpool-based project structural engineer position, you will be/have:
- Responsible for the analysis and design of structures in structural steel, reinforced concrete, timber, and masonry
- Reporting to a senior engineer
- Analysis experience of using 3D modelling software, such as CSC Building Designer/Tekla, and also the production of detailed hand calculations
- Able to produce and amend drawings using AutoCAD software
- Experience visiting sites to inspect works without supervision
- Able to navigate Revit software using a suitable viewer would be an advantage
- Contributing to internal project design meetings
- Attending external design meetings and site progress meetings/inspections with clients, other design team members, and contractors
- Preparing correspondence
The ideal engineering candidate on Merseyside:
- Must hold a MEng/MSc degree in Civil and/or Structural Engineering
- Chartered status, either with IStructE or ICE, or working towards it
- Must be IT literate, with experience of structural design software packages
- Has to be technically competent, and understand the fundamental stability requirements of structures and construction details
If this sounds like a great engineering opportunity to you, contact me for more details or apply directly. For other project structural engineer jobs in Liverpool, get in touch with Kingsley.
Please contact Stephen Brown on or outside of business hours. All enquiries will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Kingsley is a specialist recruitment consultancy. Its engineering, legal, property, and architecture divisions have a diverse client base, and we enjoy what we do and we want others to relish working with us. We believe that our clients and candidates need recruitment consultants that they can work with and trust. We collaborate with firms across the UK, so if you are looking for your next move, contact us today.
Please see our website, www.kingsleyrecruitment.co.uk, for more jobs.
Also, please feel free to forward this advert to any friends or colleagues who you think may be interested. A large number of our previously successful candidates have initially been made aware of their next career opportunity by a close acquaintance.