Head of Digital
Head of Digital
£45,000-50,000 per annum.
A pioneering and rapidly expanding medical company are looking to bring in a Head of Digital to lead and own all of the digital channels. The company have a clear and outlined growth plans with five clinics in place at the moment and a further three to be open this year with the view on having international clinic the following year. They are looking for a passionate and experience Digital Marketer to join the team and build an effective team around them as the company grows further.
The Head of Digital will:
- Lead and drive effective digital strategy to ensure KPI's and growth targets are met.
- Take charge of PPC optimisation and effectivity through continued analysis and management of third party agency.
- Establish effective and creative promotion of company products and services via all channels to marketing in a suitable and cost effective manner.
- Develop annual Acquisition strategy.
- Enhance, design, content, usability and UX conversion of website
- Provide reports and insight into customer journey to help streamline usability and navigation.
- To lead manage, develop and grow the internal marketing team as well as external marketing partners.
Marketing Manager will have the following experience:
- 6-8 years of proven Digital Marketing experience in marketing across all key Digital channels and experience with effective customer acquisition.
- Experienced in managing end to end digital projects, with proven success.
- Advanced: HTML Email Template creation, Modification and CSS Stylesheet.
- Experienced team leader with a track record of developing skills in house.
- Tangible experience in building and optimising digital sales funnel through effective data analysis and agency management
- Consumer focused with the ability to understand purchasing behaviour.
- Knowledge of and experience in working with external agencies
- A strong marketing strategist with the ability to feed in marketing plans and initiatives with objectives such as increasing revenue, customer acquisition, conversion and retention.
We have a variety of permanent jobs within this sector at present, so if this is one is not suitable; please call me on to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.