Intermediate Quantity Surveyor
Senior Quantity Surveyor - Consultancy/PQS - London
A multi-disciplinary property and engineering consultancy with a host on new projects is seeking a hard-working, Intermediate Quantity Surveyor who is looking to progress to Senior Cost Consultant/ Senior QS.
The successful Intermediate Quantity Surveyor will predominantly run luxury residential and hotel projects across London. Thus you will be responsible for providing an outstanding pre and post contract service as you see projects through to completion.
A perfect consultancy for an Intermediate Quantity Surveyor looking to take that next step to Senior level!
The successful Intermediate Quantity Surveyor will provide a full QS service.
Day to day role will include:
- Leading numerous Residential projects
- Client liaison
- Project Management duties
- Preparing cost plans and reports
- Pre and Post Contract
- Preparing the final accounts
- Contract Administration
The successful Senior Quantity Surveyor will have/be:
- Minimum 8 years Quantity Surveying experience
- MRICS is beneficial
- A track record of running projects up to £30M
- Strong leadership skills
- Experience working with all levels of clients
- Good communication skills
- 25 days annual leave
- Network access outside of work
- Progress to Senior Quantity Surveyor
- Competitive pension
- Flexible working conditions
- Childcare vouchers
- Lead projects
If you are a Senior Quantity Surveyor based in London, looking at your career options, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
London / Intermediate Quantity Surveyor / Chartered / Senior Cost Consultant / Quantity Surveyor / Residential / Hotel