Various Legal Secretarial Positions
Various Legal Secretarial Positions - Temporary and Permanent Roles
Central Bristol and Outskirts
Are you an experienced and confident Legal Secretary?
Do you thrive when working in a busy team environment?
Office Angels are excited to be recruiting on behalf of multiple Law Firms and as a result we are looking for multiple skilled Legal Secretaries. The successful candidate should demonstrate professionalism, diplomacy and sensitivity and our clients also seeks a proactive individual with the ability to multi task whilst supporting senior members of staff.
We are looking for a candidate who can demonstrate experience in the Legal field and some of the most recent sectors that we recruit in are:
- Family Law
- Civil Litigation
- Clinical Negligence
- Employment Law
- Patent Law
Example duties include but are not exhaustive to:
- Ability to support fee earners through proactive interaction and understanding of their support needs
- Sorting incoming and outgoing post
- Opening, closing and archiving client files
- Finance and Risk Management
- File management and supporting the production of team performance reporting
- Ability to work independently and within a team both with Support Unit members and wider team, contributing effectively in team meetings
- Ability to understand and interpret complex tasks
- Audio typing and copy typing
- Creating, updating and maintaining Excel sheets and production and editing of legal documents
- Managing incoming and outgoing payments on accounts
- Managing the diary and events for the fee earners
- Organising travel and meetings
- Produce and amend letters and documents
- Filling and photocopying for lawyers in the unit to which you have been assigned
- Being the first point of contact for clients and intermediaries being in regular contact with them
- Assist with the development and maintenance of filing and administrative systems
- Filling and collation of medical records
The candidate must display the following attributes:
- A positive and practical approach
- Outstanding organisation skills
- Able to work to a high degree of accuracy and detail
- An empathetic and friendly approach
- Confidence prioritisation skills to complete assigned tasks as required
- Excellent telephone manner with clear and confident communication skills
- The ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Proven ability to meet deadlines
- Exceptional IT skills such as copy and audio typing
- Flexible approach to work
- An proactive nature
If you are a Legal Secretary and are looking for a fresh new opportunity, please apply to the role immediately!
Every single application we receive is reviewed by a member of the team at Office Angels Bristol. We will respond in writing within one working day. We get a large number of applications every day so it's not possible to call everyone but if we feel we can help we'll call you to discuss how.
The team at Office Angels Bristol are experts in their field, recruiting for a variety of clients of all industries and sizes throughout the area including Bristol City Centre, Avonmouth, Chipping Sodbury, Severn Beach, Yate, Aztec West, Clevedon, Weston-Super-Mare, Nailsea, Bath, Kingswood, Filton, Thornbury, Portishead, Hanham, Clifton and more. When we receive your application we consider whether there are other opportunities that might interest you, but feel free to help us by applying for all roles that suit your needs. For a range of advice designed to give you the head start you need in your search for work please visit our website.
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.