Agency Account Manager
Are you an experienced Account Manager looking for a new opportunity in a truly innovative, growing and exciting creative agency?
The company is a digital led, full service industry…. 70% digital, 30% traditional and 1000% innovative agency.
If you are really wanting to expand and develop your capabilities as an Account Manager then this might just be for you…..
Solid Recruitment Solutions are proud to be working with the one of the UKs fastest growing, award winning, creative agencies in the UK. The company’s innovative multi-channel, full service offering is growing from strength to strength.
The position of Account Manager offers the following package:
- The position is based on the outskirts Basingstoke (very easy access from M3)and offers a salary of up to £35,000 per annum DOE
- Private medical insurance
- All employees receive accredited CPD training.
- 22 days holiday plus bank holidays plus closure of Chrismas office closure
For a successful application for the position of Account Manager:
· You must have at least 4 years’ experience at a healthcare agency or Pharmaceutical company.
· You must have an excellent understanding of how the NHS works and healthcare advertising agencies can support Pharma.
· Excellent organizational skills
· Good working knowledge of Word, Powerpoint and Excel
· Good understanding of the Pharmaceutical industry and ZINC/job bag/Promo Matts approval systems.
· Good working knowledge of digital solutions.
· A keen and eager willingness to learn and develop in a very fast paced environment
The positon of Account Manager will have duties as follows:
- The day-to-day management of clients’ marketing and advertising campaigns
- Pro-active leadership that encourages teams to perform to the best of their ability
- Regular communication and liaison with clients at a senior level
- The organisation of client feedback
- Generating accurate reports and status notifications
- Pitching fresh and innovative ideas to clients
- Completing projects to a specific schedule and within an agreed budget
- Using your knowledge and skills to push clients, the team and the agency in the most productive direction