Operations Manager - Gas Safe / CORGI trained
A successful and growing Plumbing, Heating and Property Refurbishing Company based in Parsons Green, West London is looking to recruit an Operations/Office Manager. Working with the Company's Director, you will be responsible for the management and development of the company's engineers and trades. You will need to be Gas Safe or CORGI trained (current up to date registration would be beneficial, however not mandatory). This is a fantastic role that offers a long-term career for someone who is self motivated and ambitious.
Core Key Responsibilities:
- The management and development of the company's engineers and trades
- Ensuring that engineers and trades are kept up to date with mandatory briefs.
- Monitor key performance indicators.
- Providing quotations within the office and from time to time on site when required.
- Dealing with customer and engineer technical queries.
- Resolving issues with customers that may arise from time to time.
- Provide support to the company's Project Manager who oversees larger refurbishment works.
- Train, direct and support office admin staff assigned to help manage job logistics.
- Ensure the efficient management of material and equipment stock.
Key Skills Required:
- Gas Safe or CORGI trained, current up to date registration is preferred.
- Industry experience with an in-depth knowledge of all plumbing and heating systems.
- Strong inter-personal skills.
- A team player with a demonstrable ability to help build and sustain a successful team.
- A proven ability to problem-solve.
- Actively demonstrate the company's vision and values.
- Coaching and/or training experience is beneficial.
Huntress does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.