Michael Page are excited to be working with one of the UK's leading hospitality brands. With bags of potential for autonomy and growth, our client is looking for a Deputy Manager to oversee the full operation in their contemporary and well-known venue in central Norwich. The venue effectively needs a right-hand person for the General Manager in order to continue driving the business and delivering exceptional standards through busy periods.
Our client is one of the UK's leading upmarket restaurant and late night venue's in the UK. With over 60 sites nationwide, you can trust that this brand advocates a contemporary atmosphere and renowned fresh-food led menu that has room for change and development.
This role will include the following responsibilities, but are not limited to the duties listed:
- Full operational control of the front of house element
- Deputising for the General Manager in their absence
- Driving exceptional standards through busy periods
- Working closely with the management team to ensure continued development of staff in the venue.
- Running the shift with a team of staff
- Rota Management
- Liaising with different departments such as Sales and Events
- Exposure to financial responsibilities
The company are desirably looking for someone from a results proven hospitality background:
- Results focused and driven
- Previous experience in Hospitality Management
- Both food and wet led management experience
- Personable attitude
- Able to demonstrate ability to bring a team together and persevere through difficult and busy periods
The role is offering a permanent salary of £21,000 to £23,000K
Also, below is snapshot of some of the perks and benefits with this business:
- 'Sunday Times' top 100 companies to work for - 9 years running.
- Best Employer finalists 2015
- Expanding company with huge development opportunities
- 85 % of managers have been promoted internally
- 100% of our Area Managers have come from internal General Managers
- Training and Development is tailored to the individual
- Training destinations have been in Venice, New York, Miami, Marrakech and most recently Las Vegas