Payroll Specialist - Standalone Role
A well-established firm of chartered accountants based in Liverpool are currently recruiting for an experienced Payroll Specialist to join their busy department on a permanent basis. The successful candidate will be responsible for all of the payroll duties including calculating statutory deductions, submitting information to HMRC as well as building and maintaining client relationships.
This is an excellent opportunity for you to develop your career within a company that is focused on the training and development of its staff!
The Payroll Specialist will be responsible for:
- Running 40+ payrolls of varying sizes and frequencies with two large payrolls of up to 700 staff
- Calculating SSP, SMP. SPP, Holiday, Overtime etc
- RTI submission and auto-enrolment
- Submission of year-end forms such as P60
- Liaise with HMRC and assist with queries
- Keeping up-to-date with new payroll legislation and compliance
- Assisting with bookkeeping and administration as required
Essential Requirements are:
- Extensive experience in running payrolls from start to finish including all statutory calculations, RTI and year end
- Dealing with multiple/complex payrolls either from a bureau background or multi-site industry role
- Excellent communication skills to liaise with clients/HMRC and resolve any queries
If you have all of the above requirements for the Payroll Specialist position, then please apply now using the link below.
The above vacancyis only one of many thatwe are handling. Marshall Moore Practice division specialises in recruiting all types of practice vacancies for both temporary and permanent assignments including:
- Audit Senior/Accounts Senior/Tax Senior and Semi-Senior
- Audit Manager
- Corporate Finance Specialist
- Transactional Service Analyst
- Partner and Practice Manager
Marshall Moore is a leading specialist recruitment consultancy. If you would like a confidential discussion about your requirements, please don’t hesitate to call Marshall Moore at our Liverpool office. Alternatively submit your CV for immediate consideration and you will be contacted by one of our specialist consultants.